Can't find the verification email?
When you created a Bright account, we sent a verification link to that email. If you can't find your confirmation email:
- Check your junk mail folder. If you're using Gmail, check your Promotions emails.
- Make sure that you entered the correct email. If you entered the wrong email, you can create a new account and send the email again.
Still can't find the email? Email verification link not working?
If you are still unable to find the verification email, you can perform a password reset to verify your email address. To reset your password:
- Go to Brightlive.com and click Sign In.
- Next, click or tap Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address, and click or tap Submit.
- Check your email for a Reset Password Request and click or tap Reset Password.
- Enter a new password and click or tap Reset Password to finish.
You may now login and access Bright!
Please sign in to leave a comment.