Below are the minimum hardware requirements to use the Bright app. Due to potential changes and upgrades to the app, the minimum requirements may change over time. Our software requirements can be found here.
System Requirements - All devices
To view a Session:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (WiFi or 3G/4G/5G)
- Speakers – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
To participate in a Session:
- All of the above, plus:
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in, USB plug-in, or:
- An HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
- Virtual camera software for use with broadcasting software like OBS or IP cameras
The following devices are supported:
|Apple iOS Devices with iOS 13+|
|iPhone SE (1st Gen)||iPhone SE (2nd Gen)|
|iPhone 6s / 6s Plus||iPhone 7 / 7 Plus|
|iPhone 8 / 8 Plus||iPhone X|
|iPhone XR||iPhone XS / XS Max|
|iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max||iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max|
|iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max||iPod Touch (7th generation)|
|iPad Mini 4 / Mini (5th / 6th generation)||iPad (5th / 6th / 7th / 8th / 9th generation)|
|We do not currently offer an Android app, but hope to offer one soon!|
We support the following Desktop PC's:
- All Apple Mac products that meet the below hardware requirements and our current software requirements. Intel and ARM-based Macs are supported.
- All Windows PC's that meet the below hardware requirements and our current software requirements.
We support the following Tablet Devices:
- The above-listed iPads
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 or higher, running Windows 8.1 or higher
- Any other x86-based Tablet PCs that meet the below hardware requirements and our current software requirements.
Processor and RAM Requirements
|Processor||Single-core 1Ghz or higher||Dual-core 2Ghz or higher (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)|
|RAM||1 Gb||4 Gb|